Wednesday, April 17, 2013

10 Minute Warm Up.....WOYWW..... Wednesday.....Candy!


Hi Everyone....sipping on some yummy Chair Tea this morning and drew up these super cute sweets....I needed to create some candy for some strange reason and here they are.....I can't wait to play around with these tomorrow morning and see what types of surface designs I can come up with....super fun to just take a break and create just for fun!!! you have to try it!!!

Linking up with WOYWW......







10 Minute Warm Up is about taking 10 minutes of your day to breathe, relax, open up your mind to possibilities and then create something....you can be inspired to sketch your coffee cup....something on your desk....your table....anything....try it....it is a great way to start the day....then pop back here and share it so we can all see and be inspired by each other!!! I have a linkie thing here so you can add your work any day of the week ....Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday....Sunday....so join me!!! won't you!


Happy Tuesday Everyone and Happy Creating....

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome candy sketches. Happy Wednesday! SueC#97

Unknown said...

Thank you Sue!!!!

Melanie said...

Love the candy ;) today I only had a quick sketch. Face number 102 already. Have a nice day.
Liefs, Melanie

ria gall said...

love your candy drawings made me start thinking about sweets that we had when I was a child
Have a great WOYWW today and enjoy the rest of your week
Ria #40

Unknown said...

Thanks Melanie!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I am so thrilled Ria! Wishing you a wonderful day and rest of the week also! Thanks for popping by!!!!!

Unknown said...

yummm, they look good enough to eat. :0)
Debbi
-yankeeburrowcreations

Unknown said...

Thank you Deb!!! I will have them all ready tomorrow!!!

Unknown said...

Lovely sketches.
Karen #61

Unknown said...

Thanks Karen!!!!

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Diana,

Oh, this takes me back to childhood - loved some of the hard candy suckers! Do you rough them out in pencil or go straight for the markers first?

I'm finally getting around to visiting - later than what I thought....

Happy WOYWW
Kay (14)

 
Blogging tips