Sunday, April 21, 2013

10 Minute Warm Up....Sunday Sketch.....would you like cream and sugar?

Hi Everyone....

I am warming up with a nice sugar bowl and creamer....and some flowers....I will add some colour to this piece tomorrow for my 10 Minute Warm Up.....so be sure to pop back and say hello!





10 Minute Warm Up is about taking 10 minutes of your day to breathe, relax, open up your mind to possibilities and then create something....you can be inspired to sketch your coffee cup....something on your desk....your table....anything....try it....it is a great way to start the day....then pop back here and share it so we can all see and be inspired by each other!!! I have a linkie thing here so you can add your work any day of the week ....Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday....Sunday....so join me!!! won't you!


Lesson of the day today.....if you can help someone....don't hesitate....

Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend and I hope you have a great start to a new week....

Linking up with Sunday Sketches...

Happy Sunday Everyone....and Happy Creating.....




11 comments:

Anne Manda said...

Lovely - so fresh and pretty! <3

Debbie said...

cool sketches again this week! happy SS!

Victoria said...

Fabulous..so beautiful..I love the voluptuous layers of petals..gorgeous flowers!
Happy SS
Victoria

Unknown said...

Diana, Love the sketch of the sugar and creamer. The b/g color is terrific too.

Melanie said...

Yes, I would love to have a lttle cream and sugar.
Liefs, Melanie

Unknown said...

Always love your 10 minute warm ups... :)

Anonymous said...

Excellent illustrations and so polished and professional ~ ^_^

Thanks for 'visiting' ^_^

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I love your sugar bowl and cream pitcher. Blessings!

Alexandra MacVean said...

These are so cute, Diana! LOVE the flowers and can't wait to see you color them in. :) Hugs

GalleryJuana said...

Lovely illustrations! And I love your Earth day art in your later post.

janice smith said...

Wow! You get a lot done in ten minutes! I love this. Looking forward to seeing what you do with color.

 
Blogging tips