Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Tuesday 10 Minute Warm Up...made some Laduree Macaron Dolls....






Hi Everyone....and Happy Tuesday....

I did some colouring for my 10 minute warm up today and then cut and pieced these dolls together....I love their cute Laduree Macaron dresses....sometimes I can get carried away with my 10 minute warm up work each morning and that is the whole point of the exercise....just go with whatever pops into your head....

I hope you will join my new fun blog challenge.....

What is 10 Minute Warm up all about.....it is about taking 10 minutes of your day to breathe, relax, open up your mind to possibilities and then create something....you can be inspired to sketch your coffee cup....something on your desk....your table....anything....try it....it is a great way to start the day....then pop back here and share it so we can all see and be inspired by each other!!! I have a linkie thing here so you can add your work any day of the week ....Monday to Friday!!! so join me!!! won't you!!!!



Happy Tuesday and Happy Creating Everyone!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are so sweet, in both ways!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Laurie!!!!

Unknown said...

those girls are very sweet...and I think I need to join you on this 10 minute work out. lately I feel all shriveled up and dry...creatively speaking. I really don't like this blah time of year.
Debbi
-yankeeburrowcreations

Jester said...

What fabulous creatures! I love their macaroon dresses; they are so sweet.

Unknown said...

Cute I like their blue hair I'm on a hair kick today!

Lisa M Griffin said...

Wonderful colors Diana, they make your dolls even more delightful.

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

What gorgeous sweet dolls! :) Love them!

 
Blogging tips