Monday, January 21, 2013

Monday 10 Minute Warm Up.....Vintage Valentine...




 Happy Monday Everyone....and welcome back...hope you all had a marvelous weekend filled with family and friends and the fun things you like to do....I am so enjoying my 10 minute warm ups....today I was inspired by a vintage Valentine ......so this cup and donut showed up in my sketchbook.....I will have a new post later with an update of this piece....in colour and some fun layouts.....I so hope you will all join in sometime this week....try it....I know you will love 10 Minute Warm Up.....and please share your links here!!!

What is 10 Minute Warm up all about.....it is about taking 10 minutes of your day to breathe, relax, open up your mind to possibilities and then create something....you can be inspired to sketch your coffee cup....something on your desk....you table....anything....try it....it is a great way to start the day....then pop back here and share it so we can all see and be inspired by each other!!! I have a linkie thing here so you can add your work any day of the week ....Monday to Friday!!! so join me!!! won't you!!!!

Happy Monday and Happy Creating Everyone!!

1 comment:

carol l mckenna said...

So adorable and so well done ~ joined your linky ~ Have a great week ~ ^_^

(A Creative Harbor)

 
Blogging tips