Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Eclair super simple cake....printable recipe card coming soon




Hi Everyone....this is the second time I have made one of these Eclair cakes...super easy and fun to make....All you need is graham crackers....vanilla pudding....milk....and cool whipped topping...

You can use any size dish you would like....just make more of less of the filling....I like more layers so if I am making a huge 9 x 13 pan...I use twice the amount of filling....

I just made a small version of one to take to a dinner party and it was a huge hit....I poured chocolate ganache on the top and it was amazing....



I will have the updated recipe card ready within a week...so pop back and get your free printable recipe card.....

Happy Tuesday and Happy Creating Everyone!


3 comments:

martinealison said...

Ce soir je m'invite à ta table ma chère Diana ! Ton gâteau me tente terriblement ! et je pense que d'avance je te réserve deux parts !...
Je te fais de gros bisous ma grande Pâtissière!

Kays Kids said...

Diana, I would love the recipe, it looks a good celebration cake.
Hugs

Anonymous said...

oh my, this looks amazing,

 
Blogging tips