Monday, January 16, 2012

Cake Decorating Class week II - Decorating our first cake in class....what fun!



Hi Everyone!!! I am having such a great time at Cake Decorating School....today we learned all about technique and decorated our first cake in class....it is a very simple design ....but it was so much fun....

If you can take a cake decorating class with some friends it is a wonderful way to learn and enjoy some fun times together.....

I am a very good baker....but never focused on the decorating so this class is exactly what I need to make my cakes pretty!!!!

For today's class I baked a double chocolate cake.....from scratch and made a Chocolate Mint pudding for the middle....and then added mint to my icing....I love Chocolate and Mint....but I am not having any cake for a while.....so my boys will be enjoying all of these treats I bring home from class.....

Happy Monday Everyone!!! and Happy Creating!!!!

6 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh my....yummo! And what a fantastic job you did decorating it. :-)

Christine said...

those lucky boys...yum! Chocolate cake's my favourite.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad thst you are enjoying cake decorating class..couldn't have pick a better person to do it with! Hugs Linda

Nelly said...

Diana,

I have always wanted to do this. Looks like fun....great job!

Nelly

martinealison said...

Un véritable régal des yeux... avant de devenir celui des papilles!...
Tu as dû prendre beaucoup de plaisir à partager ce temps avec les enfants...
Je te fais de gros bisous ma chère Diana. Le résultat est concluant.

Unknown said...

Great skills, the cake looks so yum!

 
Blogging tips