Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I can't believe how warm it is....and it is mid November.....


What a beautiful week it has been....we usually experience colder weather in November....but lately it has been wonderful....We put up our Christmas lights lastnight and it was so much fun without having our fingers all freeze up.....

So here is a special snowgirl....made of sand...so I guess it is a Sandgirl....instead of our usual Snowmen and Snowwomen.....hopefully it stays warm so we can pick more driftwood at the beach for some of our art projects!!!

Well....off to get some more supplies today....I love love love shopping for art supplies.....so I wish you all a wonderful day!

Happy Wednesday and Happy Creating!!!
Create everyday!

Hugs
Diana

8 comments:

Carolyn Dube said...

A fabulous snowwoman for the Bahamas!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad its warm somewhere, its a blizzard here today, I love the sandgirl,, she looks lovely in her bikini

Teri said...

Lol. Only snow lady I have ever seen wearing a bra. Too funny.

Molly said...

now that's my kind of snowman (or sandgirl, as the case may be)! i love it!

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Diana,

Love your sweet Sandgirl and because we don't have snow, this is more our style.
Hope you are enjoying your week and had a fun day out Art supply shopping.

Hugs
Carolyn

Christine said...

She made me chuckle, great idea, and it reflects the 'warm' weather we've been having lately. I keep waiting for it to get colder.

debbi@yankeeburrowcreations said...

it's been so nice around me too, despite the tornado warnings today. and I soooo need to go shopping for art supplies. not that I need them, but I find it relaxing and enjoyable. lol.
Debbi
- ourhometoyours

Tracey FK said...

This is perfect for us here in Australia.... thanks for our sand girl... the southern hemisphere salutes you !!!

 
Blogging tips