Monday, September 20, 2010

The View from Liberty

The View from Liberty


Liberty Lady wooden peg art doll
I love Lady Liberty...she represents so much for so many people and is an iconic image for New York City....a favorite place of mine....

I was thrilled to get a note from Stephanie, the shop owner over at SLC Designs... a very neat shop with Vintage and Handmade Jewelery.

She curated this wonderful collection titled "The View from Liberty" and was sweet enough to include my one of a kind Lady Liberty peg doll...

4 comments:

Terri Kahrs said...

Awesome showcase, Diana! Your lovely Lady is the perfect addition. Hope you're feeling better!!! Hugs, Terri xoxo

Nicola said...

Congratulations Diana, love this little doll she is so cute and glamorous :0)

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Diana,

I do hope that you and your family are feeling much better.
I love your Statue of liberty ~ the colours are amazing.

Happy week
Hugs
Carolyn

Deborah said...

Diana, your Lady Liberty makes me giggle! Perhaps you should do a make over on the original and make her appear more happy. **blows kisses** Deb

 
Blogging tips