Thursday, September 18, 2008

Card Commission for my Parents....hehehehe

Hi Everyone ...

I guess I should tell you the story behind this card...lol...

A few weeks back when my brother was getting married...my parents wanted to have some yummy BBQ pork for the midnight buffet...the only issue was the place that makes it would not deliver an hour and a half away...

So to the rescue comes my Dad's cousin.....he picked it up and brought it to the Wedding....So to thank him they wanted me to make a special card....and this is what I came up with....I figure he will laugh when he sees it!


I made the piggy and wheels 3D with pop dots on the finished card and added some sparkle...hehehe


Have a wonderful day...

Hugs

Diana

8 comments:

Archie and Melissa said...

hi diana!
oh it is wonderful! whimsical, fun and full of appreciation.
i love it!
great story!
xo
m & e

Diane said...

What a sweet way to say thank you.
Too cute!

Dot said...

that is just too funny!

Anonymous said...

that is one unique card and very funny too

NANCY LEFKO said...

this is very cute !!!

Candace Trew Camling said...

What a sight! Ha!
Thanks for the award, and great card!

Sparky said...

I like your cards and illustrations. They're so cute! I'll have to look for your art in the stores next time I'm card shopping (I love to send cards). God bless.
Sparky ♥ ∞

Kathleen Rietz said...

Ha ha! So cute!

 
Blogging tips