Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Another one of my favorites....listen and enjoy!

Hi Everyone....When we got married over 9 years ago...I found this song and had a woman learn it for our ceremony....it was sung during our signing....It is a song I listen to all the time and it still makes me cry...a happy cry that is....I dedicated this song most recently during my speech at my Brother's Wedding....everyone listened to the words and we all cried....I also dedicated this to our parents who shared in a joyous celebration over the weekend...their 40th Anniversary....

I wanted to share it with all of you too....may you enjoy it and may it become one of your favorites too....

Hugs

Diana

4 comments:

Heather Robinson said...

Okay, sniff, sniff...how beautiful is that! A perfect song for a wedding. So glad that you found it and that you made it part of your special day. Also thrilled that you shared it. Hugs...

Lisa M Griffin said...

Just beautiful. I had never heard this song before and it is utterly romantic and wonderful. thanks for sharing this very special song of yours with all of us.

Anonymous said...

a perfect song for a perfect couple. it is a tear jerker

marianne said...

Truly beautiful.
So nice that this song which is so special for you was also played at your brothers wedding and at the anniversary of your parents. This way it becomes special to your whole family!
Love >M<

 
Blogging tips