Monday, February 4, 2008

Yummy Sketch of the Day - Valentine's Day Cookies and some other fun Valentine's stuff...


Oh wow...the month of reds, pinks and LOVE.....

I know everyone thinks Valentine's Day can be so commercial but I love everything about it....the reds and pinks and the wonderful store displays...and who doesn't love a holiday that revolves around chocolate....

It also lets me go wild with some fun and cheerful sketches....so up until February 14th I will be featuring lots of pink and red...

Today I am featuring some Valentine's Day cookies for all of you to enjoy and share with your friends and loved ones....I also started a whole series of Valentine's Day dress designs....oh so cute .....so here is the first...


I also found this link where you can make your own candy hearts with messages....then save them , send them , print them or design a special card with all the letters....
I made a few for me....yumm!
Have a wonderful night...
Cheers,
Diana






16 comments:

Honor said...

Fab dress! Look forward to more, and great link... it's too easy to get sidetracked and not do my work!

Unknown said...

I know Honor.... I have this happen all the time...I start someting then find some cool link or blog and its over...lol

Have a great night...
Cheers,
Diana

Anonymous said...

nice cookies and that dress is the cutest valentines day dress ever

Candace Trew Camling said...

thats a super cute dress!! Sexy too! Perfect for...say...Valentine's Day evening?

Janice Ykema said...

mmmm.. shouldnt be here.. Im on a diet and for some reason your site is making me sooooooo hungry... !
I like the simple details

Kathleen Rietz said...

I love Valentine's Day, too! But I must say it is better when I have someone to share it with. I guess I will have to get my fix of chocolate and candy message hearts by visiting your blog!

Love the dress. You are so fun and creative!

Cheers! kate:)

Anonymous said...

nice cookies but I will pass on the outfit lol

Anonymous said...

WHAT? pink and red overload for the next week or so

you're lucky you serve food here or else!

Piercing The Veil said...

seems your post is filled with hearts now... cute ones

tnx for sharing the vic diana


gud eve

isay said...

i love valentine's day and everything about it and so are the goodies you create

Cheers

NANCY LEFKO said...

ooo la la....what a dress....you couldn't eat many cookies, though, and fit into that :) Love all those pinks and reds....I'm ready for all your Valentine art.

Anonymous said...

how adorable love the cookies and the dress

Unknown said...

thanks for the great comments...glad you all like the cookies and the cute dress...

more to come...

Cheers,
Diana

platitudinal said...

Thank you for popping in to say hello, Diana! I too love red, pink, and hearts. And, of course, chocolates! I'm looking forward to see more of those featured in our blog :)

Emily said...

could these sweets be sweeter!

Unknown said...

oh how sweet...thanks for the comments...

Cheers,
Diana

 
Blogging tips