Saturday, April 16, 2011

Sweet Saturdays - Week # 003

birds


nest eggs


Today it is raining here and very gloomy...so a perfect day to stay in and work on some creative projects in the Studio.....This week for Sweet Saturdays I created this piece with my new little birdies hatching....I have an umbrella mulberry tree where a Robin builds a nest and lays eggs each year so I also thought I would share a shot of the nest and eggs....seeing the Robins back again is all the inspiration I need for more Spring projects and I can't wait till we can start our gardening.

So I hope you all participate this week for Sweet Saturdays......can't wait to see what you all come up with this week!!! Sweet Saturdays are all about posting something sweet...from art , to sweet treats to photos....so come join the fun!

Have a Sweet Day!!!

Another Sweet Project I did this past week was create my Vision Board... you can read all about it here. It is an eye opener and I really enjoyed it and will use it daily.




and you can link to us here ....help spread the word so we can get more "sweetness" every week!


12 comments:

Heather said...

Good Morning Diana!
What a beautiful spring piece! YAY for spring. The robin and their eggs - I like that it's illustration coupled with the real nest...that's so cool!!!!
I am excited to be able to participate this week. I LOVE this idea of Sweet Saturdays! Hope you have a great weekend....
xoxo

Christine said...

Can't believe it's been 3 weeks already since you started this Diana. Lovely illustration. Thanks for the photographs too. What a fabulous blue in those eggs.

Deanna said...

Very cute little chicks Diana! How neat that you get robins laying eggs every year.

It's been raining here for the past two days. :( Not very inspirational at all. lol.

Hannah said...

A very sweet piece :) I've never seen a Robin's egg before. They are absolutely beautiful. I just realised that I wasn't following you yet. I fixed that oversight but perhaps I should of held out for number 500! have a great weekend :)

Kristin Dudish said...

Such a great sweet spring illustration! (I was just looking out my window at a nest that survived from last year - very sturdy & well placed... we've had some very high winds!)

I love the idea of Sweet Saturdays and I'm glad to finally be able to play along :)

Thanks for hosting...

xo
Kristin

marianne said...

Beautiful picture of that nest and the perfect inspiration for your new wonderful artwork!

hugs
>M<

Morph Waffle said...

Very sweet, I really lik ehow you put them in the nest!

trisha too said...

That IS sweet, Diana!

:)

Wanda's Wings said...

Looks so cute!

Tammie Lee said...

ah, your chicks are so cute and perfect for spring. Love that photo too, something about colored wild eggs!

DoodleDesign said...

wow.. love the egg's pic!

Kristin said...

This is very cool - I love the concept! And LOVED your vision board!!!!! I am a big believer of them, xoxo

 
Blogging tips