Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sunday Sketches.....a cute birdy .....turned into an art print and a new digital stamp

Spring Tweet pack
I am so inspired these days...just opening up the door and heading outside...you feel the warm air on your face and all of the birds are singing with joy!!! I guess that could be the reason I am working on all sorts of birds these days....funny how our surroundings inspire our art from day to day....

I created this cute little birdy and thought she would make a perfect new digital stamp in my Stamp Shop on Etsy....so here she is.....

I also created a special art piece as inspired by this Spring Tweet....and wanted to show you the finished piece below.....

Hope you're enjoying all the wonder around you today and always....

I thought my "Spring Tweet" would be perfect for Sunday Sketches this week....so be sure to pop by Sophia's place at Blue Chair Diary to see all of the participants.....

What are you inspired by today?

spring birds
I have added these prints  to my main Etsy Shop.....I thought it would make a great print in any room....

25 comments:

Marlene said...

Very sweet. Love the colors and the background pattern.

Reflections said...

What a sweet tweet of a piece... adorable.

Shayla said...

What a cute bird! I absolutely adore it! Especially the cheeks!!!

Deanna said...

Very cute Diana! I love birds and find that they are inspiration for my artwork quite often.

I missed Sweet Saturday this week but hope to participate next weekend!

Happy Sunday!

Hannah said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Unknown said...

Beautiful...

WrightStuff said...

Aw they are lovely. I know what you mean, we've had days of warm sunshine, it has been wonderful.

Helen said...

Absolutely lovely pictures - I love your birdies x

jywheeler said...

Diana, yay it's spring....I love the birds. I imagine they are having a discussion about the flowers blooming over their heads! LOL

Christine said...

cute birdie theme Diana.

Melisa said...

Very cute birdie!

Heather said...

Diana,
Good Morning. These are so happy! You are so right, our surroundings do inspire us!
Beautiful spring work! I love it! xo

TiLT said...

very sweet....and perfectly Springy :)

Alexandra MacVean said...

Incrediblyl sweet Spring birdie, Diana. LOVE the pattern. :) Happy SS!

Sinderella's Studio said...

love the design!!!! yes, spring is in the air!
cheers, dana

Debbie said...

Awww, I love birds and yours is so cute! The finished piece is really good!

Diane said...

Hi Diana!
I love your birdie & your print. They definitely feels like spring!
Have a wonderful Sunday! xo Diane
Hugs to Cole!

Wanda's Wings said...

Love the birdies.

Kristin Dudish said...

I'm loving all of your bird art... I'm still not sure I understand what a digital stamp is, but yours is sure cute!

xo
Kristin

Morph Waffle said...

What a cute digi stamp! Your piece is so pretty, lovin it! It is beautiful out, my family and I are heading out when my husband gets back from his run.

Teri said...

Absolutely adorable and springy!

Jehanne's doodles said...

This is a wonderful digital stamp, and I love how your used in your art piece - it looks really fantastic!!!

lissa said...

the print is perfect for someone sweet. have a great day.

Julia Christie said...

Cute cute - the print is fabulous! Would be beautiful in any room - I love the soft colors.

Smiles and hope you are enjoying a relaxing Sunday

Joni Nickrent said...

HI Diana...oh, so Tweet! Love your little birdies! Popping by from your Sunday Sketches linky! Have an awesome and creative week!

 
Blogging tips