Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter Everyone!!!

April 23rd 2011 005 b
Wishing you and your Families a Blessed Easter this year.....we have been spending lots of time with family and friends and have been creating some fun things to celebrate Easter this year..... Cole wanted to share some of his amazing Easter Crafts with all of you and to start here is a special cross he worked on.....Cole made a few of these....and they are just gorgeous.....He is so amazing with his art and I love that he wants to create each and every day....I always feel that I am doing what I was meant to do my whole life....when I create each and every day....but teaching young children about art and creating feeds my soul....I feel so blessed to be able to do what I do....
April 23rd 2011 030

April 23rd 2011 027
Cole also worked on all kinds of fun Bunnies and Eggs this week too....today he created this special silly Bunny Head for Sunday Sketches....he says he wants to participate each week
April 23rd 2011 022
this bunny head makes me laugh out loud...and I will keep it in my Studio every day .....
Cole
and I did my sketches on these fun bunny bodies....I was inspired by all the eggs and bunnies around this week...so these guys are my submission to Sophia's Sunday Sketches .....
April 23rd 2011 020

April 23rd 2011 015
and these gorgeous tulips ....I just got these from my amazing Brother and my Sister-in-law....they make me so happy just looking at them.....I love love love tulips!!!!
April 23rd 2011 002
and another fun thing...is all the yummy wrapped chocolates that are in our little kitchen vignette all put together by our cutie pie....he is in charge of any Holiday decorating on our kitchen island...........all to be eaten today for Easter....yummy!!! the diet will have to start on Tuesday this coming week!!!!
April 23rd 2011 010

April 23rd 2011 035

April 23rd 2011 036

Wishing you all a wonderful Sunday ....may it be filled with Family, Friends and Love....

Happy Easter!

21 comments:

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Diana,

Happy Easter to you and your family.
I loved seeing the work Cole and you are doing, you are both so talented.
I also love the way he has decorated for Easter.
Your tulips are beautiful and I have pink ones at my home, they are gorgeous.

Hugs
Carolyn

Jehanne's doodles said...

oh what lovely Tulips and Cole will be definitely in his glee with all those goodies.
Have a great Easter :)

Heather said...

Happy Easter!!!!!
I love Cole's creation on the kitchen island! Adorable and sweet! Your tulips are so pretty...i love them too, they are in bloom here and they just are so elegant!
have a great easter with your family! xoxo

Marlene said...

Cole, that is a beautiful cross you did a wonderful job with it, And I love your silly bunny face it makes me smile. Diana your bunnies are adorable also. Like mother like son.

soulbrush said...

and a very happy Easter to you and your wonderful little family- eat the chocies and enjoy!

gatheringwonder said...

great Easter post

Joni Nickrent said...

Happy Easter, Diana! Wonderful post, awesome goodies that you have shared with us and Cole is definitely a budding artist! Too cute!

Morph Waffle said...

Happy Easter yo you! Cole's bunny head is great, so cute! I love your bunnies, they're great. Your Easter display is lovely, specially with the tulips in there!

Michael said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristin Dudish said...

This is such a fun, fun, fun Easter post! I love all of the creating you and Cole have been doing :)

Happy Easter!
xo
Kristin

Diane said...

Wishing you a wonderful Easter, Diana! Loved your Easter post & seeing Cole's work too. He is getting to be a big boy! xoxo Diane

Tammie Lee said...

lovely flowers
fun to see your son enjoying his art
yours is wonderful too
happy day to you both~

Alexandra MacVean said...

Look at all of the wonderful Easter decorations/art! Cole's work is incredibly cute. :) Thanks for joining us on Easter.

Sinderella's Studio said...

what great Easter fun, I remember all the festivities when my boys were young!!!! Cole is precious!
cheers, dana

ger chouinard said...

Diana: Just LOVE it here .. Cole is soooo very cute, LOVE your Easter post ..... girl you posted Friday, Saturday AND Easter Sunday! How do you do it!?!? Off to work now ... but going to visit again later for more of the GOOD stuff. Blessed Easter to you and yours!

Debbie said...

Tulips are my fav and your son is so cute! The bunnies you and he made are super cute too. Happy Easter!!

Wanda's Wings said...

Talent runs in the family. What a lovely Easter collection.

Christine said...

Great job Cole, Happy Easter Diana!

Unknown said...

Happy Easter to you and your family. I love Cole's Bunny! I know you will treasure it forever.

Melisa said...

Both you and Cole made such cute bunnies, and I LOVE the cross that Cole made. It's beautiful!

marianne said...

What a lovely post. Such a happy easter feeling all over! Those cute gifts!
That cupcake bowl those cute bunnies!
I am sure your Easter was a happy one ;)

 
Blogging tips