Wednesday, April 20, 2011

CALL for Illustrators - New Book Project - 100 Illustrations - Free to all


As the Founder of 100 Illustrations I am all about giving back and helping people get their work noticed. I truly believe that in giving we receive....so here is a new project that we are starting up right now....Our mandate at 100 Illustrations is to help market and get your work out in the world. We are planning on publishing a new book. The new Project is titled

100 Illustrations - My Favorite Food

Head to our blog to read all about this!!!!

4 comments:

yoborobo said...

This is brilliant! An entire book with illustrations of food! No calories! I love it. :) xox Pam

Tammie Lee said...

this sounds like a wonderful project.

Unknown said...

hiya Diana.. I LOVE the bees on your page!!!!!!
Your doodle design pattern process is awesome too!

Heather said...

hi,
Great idea! So fun! xo

 
Blogging tips