Thursday, April 14, 2011

Every day needs a little sunshine......

sunflower 2b


sunflower 1b


I love sunflowers as many of you already know....from one of my picture books called "The Sunflowers" and I had so much fun the other night working on my Vision Board....that I took a few minutes to just paint for fun and the first things that came to mind were these Sunflowers....they are like sunshine to me...and I love Sunflowers!!!!These Mini Paintings will be for sale in my Etsy Shop....so I can spread the sunshine.....

Hope you're all having a sun filled day.....

Happy Creating!!!!

4 comments:

Alexandra MacVean said...

Sunflowers are beautiful in their very own way. I miss being home, as there were alot there! :) Nice job. Hugs

Cathy Bueti said...

So lovely Diana!! Bright and cheery! :)

Uhooi said...

Uhooi,,,
I agree with you,, the Sun is the source of life and inspiration for us.
Uhooi.blogspot.com

Cameron said...

Such bright and happy pieces! I really love the blending of colors around the perimeters of the flowers....where all the layered paint lends to the overall beauty!

Pretty, pretty!!

 
Blogging tips