Thursday, March 13, 2008

Dabbling in some surface designs...

Hi Everyone...

I have always been intrigued by surface design but never really focused on creating some samples....I decided to add a new item to my 2008 Business Plan...to add a bunch of surface designs to my Portfolio...and of course the first one has cupcakes in it...lol....the second is an accompanying striped paper.....
and just for fun I added a matching sample Birthday card...

thanks for popping by and I really enjoy hearing from you ....

More fun stuff to come...

Cheers,
Diana


© Diana Evans. all rights reserved

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

who can turn down a cupcake. I would love to have a gift wrapped in treats. nice work

Unknown said...

thanks Lisa....I love everything about cupcakes too...and would be happy with a box of cupcakes wrapped in cupcake paper.....lol

Cheers,
Diana

Archie and Melissa said...

hi diana!
these are wonderful! may i ask what are surface designs? are they for papers and fabric?
:) m

Kathleen Rietz said...

This would be fabulous tissue paper for a box of cupcakes! mmmmmm!

Very cute design Diana!

Oh, so today I was finally diagnosed - with the flu! :( Bummer. Are cupcakes a good remedy fro the flu? I think I should find out!

Anonymous said...

Diana,

How do you do your designs...freehand or by computer. And how do you sell them?

They are really nice.

Anonymous said...

nice work I would love to get these sweet papers

Anonymous said...

is this wrapping paper? cool treats

Unknown said...

Hi Everyone...thanks for popping by...and leaving the great comments...

Melissa..to answer your question...surface design can be for anything...I am focusing on paper products for my portfolio right now...wrapping paper, cards, stationary, journals, etc...

Kathleen...thanks for the note and sorry to hear you have the flu...and I think cupcakes are exactly what you need...

4urpets...I do all my work traditionally with ink and paper...then scan and work digitally....

thanks Alicia...

and MArk...it could very well be wrapping paper....I know I would love it...heheh

soulbrush said...

i love the 'joie de vivre' in your blog, the fun and free aspect of it all, good stuff.

 
Blogging tips