Saturday, March 15, 2008

Some fun finds for Easter...and some stuff I made years ago...

Hi Everyone...

I am getting all of my Easter stuff all ready and my vignette is all set on our table...The Easter eggs to the left are ones I created our first year Married...years ago...I blew out the eggs, washed them and then used acrylics to paint them...the carrot treat holders are new...I bought 4 of them for a dollar...and thought they would be nice at each place setting....the rock rabbit is an Easter gift I made Brad in 1997...he is out all year long...but has a special place for Easter....and the egg holders are from last year and the cute bunny bowl is a cute find this year....




These bags are for Cole's friends that pop by....so sweet I could hardly wait to fill them and put them in a big basket....cuteeeeeee



and this is my table vignette...my blooming orchid sits on a wrought iron bird bath.....it makes me long for Spring even more....today I saw the Robin ...and when the Robin is back....I know warmer weather will be here shortly....
now I head to our formal Dining Room to make it more Spring like....oh how fun it is to Spring Clean and decorate...
Cheers,
Diana

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

what great finds. and those bags are so cute. you can really make any day brighter with your creative thinking

Unknown said...

thanks Lisa....I really enjoy making the most of things. Life is truly a gift and I am inspired to live each and every day to the fullest....

thanks for popping by...

Cheers,
Diana

Anonymous said...

oh these are so inspirational. I have to get in gear and get on top on things in our house

Unknown said...

thanks Alicia....glad you got some inspiration from my post...

Cheers,
Diana

steve said...

The egg art seems to be a lost art anymore. Most of my family is Eastern European and it seems my uncle, who passed away unfortunately, was the last to keep it alive. I'm not sure if I have the patience to do it though. Anyhow, excellent work here Diana!

Unknown said...

thanks Forever Young and Steve...

We actually started a family tradition years ago to get together and paint eggs as a family.....

I will post more on that this week...

Cheers,
Diana

Teri said...

These are all so fun and colorful and Eastery!! Just great!

Unknown said...

Thanks Teri....I enjoy each and every Holiday more through the eyes of our son...

Cheers,
Diana

derick said...

diana,
hi! just found your site--WHAT AMAZING ILLUSTRATIONS
thank you
derick

Archie and Melissa said...

Hi Diana!
How wonderful! I Love all of your Easter creations. The bags are so cute! Your table looks beautiful.
How fun!
Melissa

Preppy Mama said...

Cute stuff. I love decorating for Easter/Spring...it gives me hope that warmer weather is on the way!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for popping by everyone...I love hearing from you ...

Have a wonderful night

Cheers,
Diana

Anonymous said...

is that chocolate i see. nice colorful stuff

Kathleen Rietz said...

Awww, very cute Diana. I couldn't help noticing the snow outside, though. I hope spring comes fast!

Love the rock rabbit the best. :)

Candace Trew Camling said...

I think i want to come to your house for Easter! My Mom just sent me a care package full of yummy stuff and decorations.
I love the painted eggs and the rock, you should do some more!

Emily said...

oooh you gave me some ideas! I have been hunting party favor ideas all day... hope you have a lovely easter Diana!
cheers n happy paddies day!

 
Blogging tips