Monday, March 24, 2008

my latest surface design and ....icraft.ca has a special promotion for all artists and crafters....



Hi Everyone...
Hope you all enjoyed your family and friends over Easter...I created a fun Birthday surface design today and also joined this great site where you can sell all your arts and crafts...the great news is that if you join before March 31st 2008 , you get a whole year with no fees...can you believe it!!


This site never ever takes a share of your

commissions either...never ever....

I just started adding a bunch of my prints to this site...and I have to say it is pretty easy to use.


The more marketing the better is my motto....


Have fun and goodluck!


Cheers,

Diana

15 comments:

Archie and Melissa said...

Hi Diana!
OOOO! You always find the greatest stuff. Thank you for the tip. :) I love your new surface design!
:) Melissa

Anonymous said...

cake! yum and great link to some great handmade stuff

Anonymous said...

each and every time I see your work I just love the colorful and playfulness of it

Honor said...

Hi Diana, great design! I had a great Easter thanks, and yes I'm tired from all the bunnies (eating them that is!) Hope yours was good. Thanks for the tip, I'll have to check it out.

Unknown said...

Hey Everyone...thanks for popping by and so happy to hear you all had a great Easter with lots of chocolate bunnies...

Cheers,
Diana

Sandra Evertson said...

Love this! Great colors!
Sandra Evertson

Unknown said...

Thanks Sandra!!...I am having way too much fun with these...

Anonymous said...

the surface stuff is pretty neat

Anonymous said...

thanks for the link and your art always makes me smile

Fannie said...

Your surface designs are wonderful! Thanks for the tip. I'll check it out.

steve said...

Very cool Diana. Makes me hungry for cake! :)

Roberta said...

I'll have to check this out!
Thanks for visiting the blog. I'm sending you one of my mouseys! Email me your address and I'll get it out to you!

Jannie aka Chickengirl said...

Very nice surface design stuff you've been working on there, Diana. I would probably do alot of cake designs too :-)

NANCY LEFKO said...

great design...good luck with the new craft site....

Kathleen Rietz said...

Wow, cool, I so totally agree that the marketing, the better.

This new birthday print is s a lot of fun! So cute.

 
Blogging tips