Saturday, March 15, 2008

Drumroll...and the winner is....

Hi Everyone...

The Ultimate Blog Party was a lot of fun...I met so many wonderful people and will definately participate in this annual event....

Today we printed off all the names of our guests and Cole picked a lucky winner...we used his play Easter Basket for seasonal flair...lol

The winner of a custom mixed media canvas is Julie D ....I will post the complete work once it's done....

Congrats Julie...
I am heading over to her blog to tell her the good news...

Thanks again for participating and supporting my blog....I really enjoy all the wonderful visits and the comments...always nice to know there are people out there....

Cheers,
Diana



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh darn. I wanted to win
congrats to Julie

Unknown said...

oh you're too funny. I will make sure I do some regular contests for fun...

Cheers,
Diana

Julie Donahue said...

Wow! Thanks! I'll be sending you an e-mail.

Unknown said...

you're most welcome Julie and I look forward to hearing from you...

Cheers,
Diana

soulbrush said...

congrats julie d, look forward to the next one ha ha.

danetteb said...

Congrats Julie D.!
Hugs, Danette

 
Blogging tips