Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Sharing a cake I baked for my special Niece!!!!







 Hi Everyone....

This weekend we celebrated a special Birthday for our Niece.....she just turned 13...wow what a wonderful age to be.....She is the sweetest girl and I am so blessed to have her in our lives....she is a little aspiring artist too and we love to created in the Kitchen and in the Studio too!!!

Her favorite flavors are chocolate and mint so I baked her an extra special cake for the celebration and it was a huge hit!!!!

I will have to share this recipe with you all....especially if you are a chocolate and mint fan!!!

I even added some Aero Chocolate mint balls to it!!! so good!





Happy Tuesday Everyone....


Follow my Pins on Pinterest Follow me on Twitter
Join my Facebook Page



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh this looks yummie.
Love the color green.

I thought it was mint greeen icing. I love taste of green mint.

Oh she will like this for sure.

Kokopelli said...

Looks like it tasted YUM!

 
Blogging tips