Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Pumpkin ice cream cones ...oh my! Come join me for a 10 Minute Creative Break!!!!


Happy Tuesday Everyone....It is always fun to start creating some Halloween inspired art and I will be messing around with all kinds of fun projects....today I am sharing some pumpkin ice cream with you.....a little fun 10 Minute Warm Up piece. I was shopping at the grocery store and spotted some Pumpkin pie Ice Cream.....by PC and had to work with a design I made for a stamp....what fun!!!

Join me!!!


10 Minute Warm Up is about taking 10 minutes of your day to breathe, relax, open up your mind to possibilities and then create something....you can be inspired to sketch your coffee cup....something on your desk....your table....anything....try it....it is a great way to start the day....then pop back here and share it so we can all see and be inspired by each other!!! I have a linkie thing here so you can add your work any day of the week ....Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and....Sunday....so join me!!! won't you!

Happy Monday Everyone....and Happy Creating.....







Follow me on Twitter
Join my Facebook Page




Ebates.ca

1 comment:

Alexandra MacVean said...

Diana! I made it again! hee hee

I just love LOVE your punkin cones! Cute idea! :)

xx

 
Blogging tips