Saturday, December 1, 2012

Made some Madeleines with some super cute new molds...



Hi Everyone....

I found these super cute mini cookie molds and had to try out my Lemon Madeleine recipe and it worked perfect so you can use this recipe with any cookie molds you may have or are thinking of buying.....

These I found at HomeSense a while back and just thought they were super cute....I tried them once with another recipe and they didn't work out....so I tried using them lastnight with my Madeleine recipe and they worked out perfect.....



Here is my recipe card in case you find yourself a super cute traditional Madeleine mold or one of these silicone molds....just click on the recipe card to get the bigger version and save it.....


Happy Saturday Everyone...and Happy Creating!


6 comments:

Deanna said...

Oh these look so yummy! I'll have to try them out, my boyfriend loves lemon squares and I have a feeling he would love these just as much!

Unknown said...

Thank you for popping in Deanna!!! hope he loves these!!!!

Hwee said...

Wow, these look really yummy! I'll have to try to make them!

Anonymous said...

what a lovely change from the traditional shape, great recipe too!

Shabby Brocante, Karen said...

These are so cute. I have never had lemon Madeleine. I have always wanted to make Madeleine. My kids love them. I'd like to pin this to my "Sweet Treats" recipe board on Pinterest. Keeping my eye out for mold now and going to do it!
Karen

Lisa M Griffin said...

Delish!!! I start my holiday baking this week, and it is quite the juggle between family, assignments and holiday yummies... yet you make it look easy! :)

 
Blogging tips