Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Meet a little character and enjoy some free frames.....





Hi Everyone....

So wonderful to be back to blog world...We had a Civic Long Weekend here in Canada and it was nice to enjoy time with family and friends....Today I am sharing some more freebies for you all ...some super cute frames that would be fun on just about anything....scrapbooks, cards, gift tags.......I also thought I would use it to show you one of the characters I was working on.....I am having a had time figuring out what she should look like.....
when a character is just right you can just feel it ......and with this one I am not sure I am feeling it....

I thought I would share some of my sketches this week and I also wanted to share some free frames with you all.....hope you enjoy them....I have a blue one, a yellow one and a pink one for you.....(just click on each piece and right click to download your copy by going to save image as...)


I look forward to see what you all have been up....

Happy Tuesday and Happy Creating Everyone!


6 comments:

Unknown said...

How lovely! Thank you so much for sharing these frames with us. Crafty hugs!

Netty said...

Loving your cute character. Glad you had a great weekend, x

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Diana,

Many thanks for sharing the pretty frames, and I love your sweet little sketch.
Glad you had an enjoyable long weekend with family and friends.

Have a good week
Hugs
Carolyn

Alexandra MacVean said...

Thanks for the free frames. Always looking for some, for one reason or another. They're lovely. :)

And ADORE your new character. :D

Heather said...

she is cute!
your frames are beautiful, too! hugs to you!

Tammie Lee said...

wonderfully adorable and your frame is fab too~

 
Blogging tips