Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Custom work for one of my clients....Even though I love the beach...I am dreaming of a white Christmas!!!


Hi Everyone.....

Just sharing one of my latest paintings for one of my special clients...I have been so busy that I almost forgot to post this piece.....and since the piece is all about the beach I thought I would also share a piece I did for a meeting with Macy's and Target about a Nautical Christmas.....Santa at the beach soaking up some sun and having one of his favorite tropical drinks.....I know many people head south for the Holidays....but I only did this once and even brought a little Christmas tree....but it wasn't the same....so as always I am dreaming of a white Christmas....but it has been a little too warm here.....fingers crossed!!!!

I don't know where the start of the week went....but it is flying by and I have so much to get done!!! Baking is next on my agenda.....

Happy Wednesday and Happy Creating Everyone!!!!

Pin It


9 comments:

Marie S said...

Holiday Cheer to all of you!
Blessings to you and yours.
"Hey" to Cole!

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Diana,

Your custom work for your clients is fabulous. Living down under, we can relate to Santa having to wear shorts instead of the big warm suit.
Warmest wishes to you and your family for a house filled with fun and laughter and a year filled with happy days. May it snow!

Hugs
Carolyn

Heather said...

I love the beach too!

this is a beautiful painting!!!
i agree, the week is just flying by!
so much to do...so little time..lol!
i am glad you got my card! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays, your work looks great!

Michaele Razi said...

Happy holidays! I want to be at that beach right now! Looks so inviting and relaxing. Wonderful!

debbi@yankeeburrowcreations said...

I may have been a born and raised New Yorker, but I only enjoy a White Christmas if the snow is gone by the 26th, lol. And I love the santa picture, how did you get that texture?
Debbi
- ourhometoyours

Christine said...

Lovely work, thanks for sharing!

martinealison said...

J O Y E U X N O Ë L...
J'aime beaucoup tes deux fauteuils devant la mer... Un pour le fille et l'autre pour le garçon...

Et ton père noël se la coule douce dis-moi! Il est parti en vacance!!... Je suppose que c'est ce qu'il fera en janvier!

Chez moi la neige a fait son apparition... Je te souhaite une douce nuit de noël et encore tous mes voeux pour 2012.

Gros bisous ma chère Diana.

marianne said...

Same here time flies.......
Lovely painting and Santa at the beach!
Happy Holidays dear and I wish snow for you♥

 
Blogging tips