Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My kind of Collection......

Ei Ffel for this treasury


eiffel2

I got a note from shop owner  Teroldego and Tomatoes ....a wonderful place for Hand Crafted Paper goods

She curated this really wonderful collection that is all inspired by one of my favorite cities...Paris...and titled it

"Ei Ffel for this Treasury".....

and was sweet enough to include one of my original watercolours .....


So pop by her shop and see what she has and pop by this fun Treasury and show us some love!!!



5 comments:

Deborah said...

You are such a prolific artist that I'm certain you have something for EVERY collection! You're like a little Wonder Woman...my hero! **kisskiss** Deb

Unknown said...

Thank you Sweet Deborah!!!!

Terri Kahrs said...

Ooooo . . . la. . .la!!! It's fabulous, Diana!!! BTW - thank you, thank you for your blog visits and sweet comments. You words of encouragement always leave my heart doing a happy dance!!! Hugs, Terri xoxo

Tiffany said...

Diana, Thank you for the kind words, I hearted your shop and look forward to many treasuries to come with you!



Tiffany

May Brady said...

Bonjour! Love the featured treasury and what a great blog... look forward to revisiting :) mb

 
Blogging tips