Saturday, July 18, 2009

My miniature portraits......watercolour and ink....

Hi Everyone....I have been busy with the final layouts for our latest picture book that will be coming out soon....and in my spare time I have been painting each and every day....I have a new series of miniature portraits that I just love....I think they would look really neat in a large frame with a nice background....If I ever have a daughter I think I will make some of these for her room....would be ever so cute....

Well off to create more and I will keep you all posted with the dates for our next book!!! I will have some automated posts this week as I work to get everything in order for the book!!! so I will pop by and see you all when I get a chance!!!

Hugs
Diana

10 comments:

Dolores said...

These portraits are beautiful.

Teri said...

What a clever idea and so beautifully done! Love them. Whooohooo, a new book!!

Ces Adorio said...

OMG!~ You are so busy and prolific, I hope you are working on your tango also!

Unknown said...

thanks everyone!!! and Ces!! I am working on my tango ...always!!! lol

marianne said...

Wonderful portrait Diana!
You have added so much on your Etsy shop! You must have been so busy!

Have a nice weekend!

Nicola said...

These are gorgeous and i love that paper!!!

Art Fan Ako said...

I'm loving this style of edges!

Manon said...

These are the sweetest portraits Diana! I just adore them!

Archie and Melissa said...

hi diana!
oh i love them!
i cannot wiat to see your new book! so exciting!

Lisa M Griffin said...

Lovely... so intricate and sweet. Great work Diana.

 
Blogging tips