Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Meet Madison the Shpper and True Blue "Sweet Cuppies"


Each month I add a few new colours to the "Sweet Cuppies" line and I have just added the latest 2 for July 2009....One is a Chocolate Pink Sweet Cuppie and the other is the Shades of Blue Sweet Cuppie....There are 2 dolls available in my shop in the new colours and you can also purchase a kit to "Make your Own Sweet Cuppies Doll" all you need is a sewing machine and some stuffing....you can click on each photo to head to the shop or Click here to see the whole line....
I adore these cute little dolls...they always make me smile and I hope they make you smile too....

Have a wonderful day!!!
Hugs
Diana

7 comments:

Archie and Melissa said...

oh my goodness diana!
i love them!
the new colors are delicious and i love that you have them available as kits too. how wonderful is that?

Unknown said...

Thanks Melissa!!! I am having so much fun with these....I love them...they make me smile!!! heheheh

Manon said...

Both are adorable! Madison's 5th Avenue tag is perfect!

Silke Powers said...

Oh, Diana, these are so wonderful! Those new colors...so scrumptious!! Just amazing! Hugs, Silke

Ces Adorio said...

Hello Diana dear! Oh I have been so neglectful and have not been here regularly. I promise to visit more often as soon as my night sfift is over. My projects are taking so much of my time. I love the Lady Liberty memorabilia! You have so many great and wonderful ideas!

yoon see said...

They are lovely couples that make us smile:)
So much in action! Now not just laugh but loving them...just like falling in love.
I think every child and aldult should have one....and the lover should have a pair too!
Congrats, I feel your creations are sweet and so romantic!

Unknown said...

Hi Diana, I have been offline for some time now, and I have missed so much! You are really on fire! I love all your stuff, you are a true inspiration, and maybe, when my boy is a little older, I will be able to do more. I love your style, and all the products you have created! WOW!!

 
Blogging tips