Sunday, March 8, 2009

Happy Birthday to My Dad!!! He is one of the greatest Dad's ever!!!

Hi Everyone...today is my Dad's Birthday!!! We will be celebrating and enjoying family time...he is one of the greatest Dad's ever...he is one of the big reason's I got into art and painted as a child...the inpsiration for why I paint with our son Cole...It meant the world to me when we used to create together...just me and my Dad!!! and I can only hope that I am as big a part in Cole's life as my Parents are in mine....we are all best friends and spend as much time as possible together....I am so grateful for each and every moment we share....I wish you could all meet my Dad...and my Mom...they would feed you and make you all kinds of treats....they are the sweetest people I know....
My Dad was also an avid Bee keeper...one of the reason's I started the Bees for a Cause initiative....I was inpsired by him....I can't wait to tell him that we managed to raise enough money in our first few days to purchase 2 hives, 2 boxes of bees and training for deserving families.....I also got him a special print to remember this cause...and baked him this cake ....I can't wait to bring it to the party!!!
Hugs Everyone....
Diana
P.S. i will post this recipe on Daily Art Stop's Foodie Monday post!!!

7 comments:

Teri said...

That is such a wonderful tribute Diana! Happy birthday to him also.

marianne said...

Wow Diana!
First congratulations to your Dad!
The cake looks fabulous!!!!!!!!and yummy! And beautiful, like a piece of art!
Enjoy your time together Diana! make every moment count!
love >M<

valerie walsh said...

WoW! The cake is really a piece of art as well! You are so lucky to have such wonderful parents and they for having you :) How awesome and I hope you have the best time!

Cynthia DiBlasi - Fine Art said...

Happy Birthday Dad! It sounds like you are just like your parents, Diana. I know they must be tremendously proud of you. And I'm sure Cole will think the same thoughts of you when he is your age!

Lisa Rivas said...

Gorgeous Cake, a definite Diana Evans creation!
What a lucky Dad and a lucky Daughter and a lucky Grandson... Happy Birthday!
LUCKY BUNCH with that CAKE!

Honor said...

Happy Birthday to your Dad! I'm sure he had a wonderful day with you guys and this fabulous cake - wow! : )

danemi1 said...

looks absolutely gorgeous!!!

 
Blogging tips