Sunday, November 16, 2008

My latest Snowmen...I just can't wait to make a real one...

Hi Everyone...

I made some special new cards for my Etsy Shop this weekend....

I always wanted to create cutout cards for the Holidays and finally can say I created my first set...

Here is my cute little snowman....he is embellished with some wonderful glitter and makes me smile just looking at him....

I hope you enjoy him!!!

I am also donating a set of these as part of the great giveaway on Daily Art Stop

so don't forget to pop by that blog and leave a comment!!! and see all the other sweet treats that could be yours at the end of November!

Have a wonderful day!!!

Hugs
Diana


I think I may use these as decoration sthis Holiday Season too....

They look so sweet all in a row....or half circle.....

11 comments:

Ces Adorio said...

I have never made a snowman, not even when I lived up north. These are wonderful. I envy you!

Anonymous said...

These are totally fantabulous and sweet, and Cole is super cute!! It's just starting to snow, like right now! Hope we can make a snowman tomorrow! ; )

Take care!

a : )

Lisa M Griffin said...

They look so jolly and festive. Love the cut-out design and glitter. Thanks for sharing!

Archie and Melissa said...

hi diana!
i just adore your new cards! your etsy shop looks wonderful!
xo
melissa

Kelly said...

Oh, I love these soo much! Gets me in the spirit! I have tagged you on my blog, my dear!

Fannie said...

These are great, Diana!

marianne said...

Just gorgeous these cards!

Heather Robinson said...

Oh they are simply delightful and oh so cheerful as well! I have always loved cut out cards too....bravo for creating your own.

Lisa Lorenz said...

Hi Diana...OH WOW..this snow man makes me smile too! He is the best snow man I have ever seen. So delightful and cute. I hope you had a nice weekend. Take care xoxo Lisa

Jennifer Thermes said...

I can't wait to make one either... yours are lovely! :-)

Cynthia DiBlasi - Fine Art said...

An army of snowmen! They look great! I don't know if I'm going to have time today to do your instruction Thursday challenge. . . but I will post some felt snowmen just for you! I made them for a previous ornament exchange.

 
Blogging tips