Sunday, December 23, 2007

Early Gift ....One of my custom mixed media paintings for our wonderful Niece....



Tonight we had a special celebration at our home with my brother, my sister-in-law to be, our niece, our parents and some friends...

We won't be able to see our niece on Christmas this year so tonight was all about her...one of her gifts was this custom mixed media canvas that I made....she LOVED it!!!!!!

She is in love with all things mermaid...

Seeing her reaction to this gift of all the other gifts made my day and makes me realize why I love creating art everyday...

Merry Christmas!!!

Cheers,

Diana

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is too fun

love it

Anonymous said...

nice work

Unknown said...

thanks Lisa and Mark...she loved her art!

and I loved creating it!

Cheers,
Diana

 
Blogging tips