Thursday, May 7, 2009

My latest addition to the "Sweet Cuppies" line The sweet dancers for theme thursday! and inspire me thursday - family....my son's support....

Hi Everyone....We are having so much fun with our line of the one and only original "Sweet Cuppies"....these are the latest dolls I created...they are custom created fabric designed by me and sewn together and embellished by me too....I love creating them and looking at them always makes me smile....these babies are available in my Etsy shop....

They all look like some fun dancers so I am submitting these creations to Theme Thursday...."Dance"

Cole loves these cupcake dolls too...I think it's because Mommy made them....lol....
He always asks me if they are "yummy" IMT's theme is Family and the greatest part of family is the way we support each other's dreams......

Have a "Sweet Day"


and don't forget to enter my May Giveaway!!!

Hugs
Diana

16 comments:

NANCY LEFKO said...

fabulously cute !!

I think you must be the busiest mom in the world...I wish I had half your energy !!!!

Renee said...

Diana if you want your cupcakes to show you must take pictures of them alone as all I can see is your very handsome son.

He is so gorgeous and he looks a lot like my son Nathan did at that age, only Nathan's hair was black.

Diana, it was my second opera, the first was La Triviata.

Go to one, I know you will love it.

Lots of love Renee xoxo

Lisa M Griffin said...

Amazing! I love seeing all these adorable treats, and Cole "modeling" them is truly the icing on the cake. =)

Unknown said...

he is a cutie pie isn't he....even when he doesn't smile...

He is always so supportive I just love being with him!!! and creating with him....

Hugs
Diana

theothermousie said...

Awwwwwww!!! I'm in love with your cupcakes!!!! Cole looks soooo proud too awww.

K said...

these are sweet!

soulbrush said...

these are absolutely fun fun fun, i think i see another present for maggie!

get zapped said...

Wow, these are sweet. You're so ambitious! Thank you for the treats :)

June said...

Hi Diane, Cole does look as if he loves them and thats no surprise they are fab !!
Love these great dancer cupcakes they are so vibrant and fun
Hugs June x

Fannie said...

cute! you're always coming up with delightful desserts. ;-D

Char said...

These a just so adorable. Hope they all fine new homes.

Anonymous said...

Diana, your cupcake dancers are so cute. And they look good enough to eat.
Faye

Jeeves said...

Fabulous.......Very very cute....

marianne said...

Wow Diana they indeed look yummy and fun!
And Cole is becomming such a handsome boy! He always has been cute but now I see he is getting more like a boy than a baby. He will break many hearts later.....

Have a nice weekend!
hug >M<

Ces Adorio said...

Cole is such a good assistant! He reminds me of my son when he was that age. Boys love their mother so much during that age. It shows!

Karen said...

How gorgeous and adorable are these!!

 
Blogging tips