Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Crazy Amigos Challenge - "Cake" and a new addition to my wood and pyrography series....

oh what fun when I learned that the theme this week on Crazy Amigos Challenge is cake....I love cake and often find that I doodle them whenever I get a chance....so here is a piece filled with your choice of yummy treats....
I have also been busy at work with my latest series of wood and pyrography....here is one I call "New Life" more of my Transformation Body of work.....Today will be the first day I actually add colour to one of these....wish me luck!!!


hope you have a sweet Tuesday....

Hugs
Diana

8 comments:

Unknown said...

the sweet cakes are just so lovely! bright and vibrant, and interesting choices. I love cake too!

soulbrush said...

you should be as fat as a house, but you aren't ...luck!

Unknown said...

hahahaahah.....Cake is a health food in our home...heheheh

Renee said...

Diana the new life is beautiful.

And as far as cake goes, I will have a piece of each one.

xoxox

Sandy said...

Oh wow so sweet cakes and so colorful. I like your wonderful work.

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

Well thanks to this deliciousness I have just gained 20 pounds hee, hee, hee! This is beautiful! I just love the design of this!

Lisa Lorenz said...

Hi Diana, Always love your treats. Congrats on the Book..that is so amazing! Its beautiful. Also love the pics of Cole, he is so cute and getting so big. He looks so much like you and has your talent too..best wishes to you! hugs, Lisa

Carla Burke said...

I'll take the cake that looks like tiramisu with the strawberry on top. Yum!

 
Blogging tips