Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Crazy Amigos - 2inch x 4 inch challenge....






Hi Everyone....


I created a quick piece for this week's challenge...It represents freedom....freedom to fly where you want....freedom to believe in all of your dreams....and freedom to love and enjoy life....


The Statue of Liberty was a special gift from France and I am still amazed that they brought her over via boat...wow...and they say good things only come in small packages....



Have a wonderful Tuesday....I keep thinking it's Monday since we had a long weekend here!


Hugs,


Diana




14 comments:

Fannie said...

very nice composition and use of color, diana. bravo! freedom, gifts, friendship--all nice. have a wonderful tuesday!

Renee said...

It looks great Diana. I think our Winnipeg Boy came from France too.

I will have to check into that now that I have said it.

Love Renee xoxo

Buffy said...

Such a beautiful piece and beautiful meaning to it.

Teri said...

It is a beautiful compostion and the colors are so pleasing. The message is perfect!

Sandy said...

OMG Miss Liberty, I love it. This is fantastic.

marianne said...

a great image, it really gives a sence of freedom!

Have a nice day!

soulbrush said...

sounda much like the size of an atc card...are you gonna make some atcs and swap with me friend?

Annes Art said...

Thanks for your beautiful card!!

Archie and Melissa said...

hi diana!
oh i love this piece and your post!
xoxoxo
m

Ellen said...

great combination of colours and items

Anonymous said...

Its beautiful.

Nan said...

Such a good theme....wonderful card! Your cupcakes are so cute too.

Ces Adorio said...

What a great symbol of freedom indeed. It's always a joy to visit her. I am going again in June!

Amy said...

Oh, I do love it so much! What a spiritual piece as well.

 
Blogging tips