Wednesday, May 20, 2009

ATC Wednesday and my latest recipe ....I submitted it to a contest!!!

Hi Everyone!!

hope you're enjoying the wonderful weather.....I have been doing a lot of gardening lately....being outside is so much fun and planting has always been my thing.....

For ATC Wednesday I revamped my special angel....this is Cole's Guardian Angel....I am happy she looks out for him when I can't.....

I also created a very tasty recipe...you can get a sneak peek below...but I will have to share the recipe once the contest is over....I submitted it to the Canadian Living Cook of the Year Contest.....

All I can say right now is that it tastes great and Cole loves it too....

Have a wonderful day!!!

Hugs
Diana












14 comments:

Candace Trew Camling said...

really hope you win!! I cant think of someone who would be a better cook of the year!! Seriously.

Unknown said...

oh you are so sweet Candace!!!! I hop eI win too....this recipe is delish!!!

theothermousie said...

Oh my goodness! You so deserve to win - all the best - when will you know? Keep us posted won't you!!

Good luck

Sarah x

marianne said...

Oh this looks yummy and certainly like something I would love!
Hope you win!!!!!
The illo is so sweet!

have a nice day!

Kristen H said...

I can't wait for you to win so that I can get a copy of your recipe. It looks divine! Can't wait for you to post the ingredients.
Love you ATC, it is amazing!

Teri said...

Oh wow, my mouth is watering!! You have to win!

Love the guardian angel.

Renee said...

Diana that looks delicious. Yummm

I love the angel. So beautiful.

Diana I agree with you completely on the homefront.

I love staying home and having a wonderful home for my family.

But you nailed it, to me it is if you want to and not that it is expected or your job.

I think women should support each other in all of our choices.

Love Renee xooxx

Diane said...

Hi Diana!
You are AMAZING in so many ways! This dish looks so delicious not to mention beautiful!
xoxo Diane

Honor said...

Hey Diana! Wow - you've been so busy lately... your recipe looks fantastic, I'm sure it will be hard to beat. I've been inspired by your yummy cookies and it's raining here today so I'm off to bake too! : )

Fannie said...

Sending good wishes for your contest entry. I hope you win. Looks yummy!

Unknown said...

Thank you everyone....you always make my days with your visits!!!

Hugs
Diana

LivArtNow said...

Nice angel and delicious looking food, Good luck on the competition!

Ces Adorio said...

Diana!!!

The angel looks like stained glass! Wonderful

Oh yummy! I knew you were a domestic diva! You go girl!

Oh my it's barely 6AM, oh it's 6AM already and I am salivating!

Jannie aka Chickengirl said...

yummy!!!

 
Blogging tips