Saturday, May 9, 2009

My Mother's Day weekend - a walk into a dream....











Hi Everyone....my Mother's Day weekend started on Friday with our annual escape to the Royal Botanical Gardens....the rock gardens are in full bloom and it was like walking into a dream...Cole and I started this tradition together and I really enjoy it.....I am so thrilled we went yesterday because the weather is rainy and wet and seeing all these photos from our journey of discovery yesterday is brightening up our day!!!
We were going to head away for more fun....but with the rain it will be a paint and quality time day for us....
Have a wonderful Saturday!!!
Hugs
Diana










9 comments:

soulbrush said...

beauty true beauty, thanks so much and happy mother's day diana. and a big smooch for cole.

Ces Adorio said...

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!

Thank you for sharing this. This lifted me up to high heaven Diana. Absolutely breathtaking!

Oh that cole knows how to pose. Mwah!

happy Mother's Day my friend!

yoon see said...

Happy Mother's Day Diana.
You and your son Cole definitely have a great time together:)

Andrew Mckay said...

Just stunning photos. We use to live very near the RBG at Kew Gardens in England and I never visited:

http://www.kew.org/

The RBG is now on my list.
Andrew

Diane said...

Oh Diana, these are absolutely stunning!Such gorgeous scenery & Cole looking like a little angel! I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day!
xoxo Diane

Unknown said...

thanks everyone...I could barely keep from blinking...there was so much colour and beauty!!! I didn't want to miss a second!!!

Ces Adorio said...

Happy Mother's Day Beautiful!

Unknown said...

Thank you CES!!! I wish you the same!!! Hugssssssssssssss

marianne said...

This is a wonderful place!
Hope the rest of your weekend was fun too!
Happy Mother's Day!

 
Blogging tips