Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Tuesday 10 Minute Warm Up....Spring .....



Hi Everyone.... I hope you all had a wonderful long weekend with Family and Friends....and I hope that I inspire you to start doing this super fun little Warm up...I work up to a rainy day and immediately I saw that it was above freezing and the first thing I thought about was Spring....one of my favorite seasons....so these little design elements popped into my head....and here they are in their raw form....I will be updating these into a design or two and will post these later!

Come join me for 10 Minute Warm up!!!

 10 Minute Warm Up is about taking 10 minutes of your day to breathe, relax, open up your mind to possibilities and then create something....you can be inspired to sketch your coffee cup....something on your desk....your table....anything....try it....it is a great way to start the day....then pop back here and share it so we can all see and be inspired by each other!!! I have a linkie thing here so you can add your work any day of the week ....Monday to Friday!!! so join me!!! won't you!



Happy Tuesday and Happy Creating Everyone....

2 comments:

Kokopelli said...

Does drawing a pattern count, too? Lovely bird!

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I love your little sketches, especially the sweet little bird. I often doodle throughout the day, so I may need to come back and link one of my posts to your blog sometime. Blessings!

 
Blogging tips