Monday, February 18, 2013

Monday 10 Minute Warm Up! Banana Splits and Happy Family Day.....







Happy Monday Everyone.... Here in Canada we have a long weekend this weekend all about Family....it is Family Day Long weekend and we are celebrating by enjoying fun times with our loved ones...I know that everyday in our home is Family Day but it is nice to have a little long weekend of fun planned.... I have no idea how this Banana split popped into my head....but it did thanks to our munchkin and so it came to life in my 10 Minute Warm Up Sketch book.... Hope you have a wonderful day!!

Come join me for 10 Minute Warm up!!!

10 Minute Warm Up is about taking 10 minutes of your day to breathe, relax, open up your mind to possibilities and then create something....you can be inspired to sketch your coffee cup....something on your desk....your table....anything....try it....it is a great way to start the day....then pop back here and share it so we can all see and be inspired by each other!!! I have a linkie thing here so you can add your work any day of the week ....Monday to Friday!!! so join me!!! won't you!


Happy Monday and Happy Creating Everyone!

3 comments:

Michaele Razi said...

BANANA SPLITS!!! Cool!

Unknown said...

yum...now I know what's for dessert!
Debbi
-yankeeburrowcreations

martinealison said...

Hum!!! une belle note sucrée pour débuter ma matinée grâce à toi ma chère Diana...
Je suis tellement gourmande comment résister ?...
Je suis certaine que tu as passé un excellent weekend avec ton filston...
Gros bisous à toi.

 
Blogging tips