Wednesday, February 13, 2013

WOYWW - Another super cute Freebie for you all....working away on stuff for Class....










Hi Everyone.....I am having so much fun working on some cute things for Valentine's Day for the sweet students.....so I had to do a little nod to the past with a vintage inspired Valentine....you know me and bees....I love them.... super cute.....

I also made custom stickers using my amazing Xyron Sticker Maker....love this device...you can turn anything into a sticker these days....so I made them for the cute little gift bags ....adorable!!!

I had to share these super cute bee valentines with you all so all you have to do is get your PDF from my website here......

My workspace is filled with all these cute things this week...so I am sharing this for WOYWW....

Happy Love Week Everyone....and Happy Creating!


10 comments:

Unknown said...

very cute...you have been a busy little bee. lol. speaking of bees, whatever happened to the creating the hive site?
Debbi
-yankeeburrowcreations

Lisabella Russo said...

Aww, your vintage inspired bees are so sweet and the stickers are adorable too! I'm sure they will bring a smile to the recipients, they certainly brought me one :).

ria gall said...

How much fun are those and the little bee is the cutest thing ever a really lovely idea
Happy WOYWW I hope you have a great day
Ria #47

Heathers Inspiration said...

Gorgeous, I LOVE Vintage and these are So cute x
Happy WOYWW Heather # 62

Monica said...

Nice work. love the illustrations in your title block.

Anonymous said...

Diana, this are so cute, you have been busy and they kids are going to love them!!

Have a great day!

Nora

Jackie said...

Wow you have lots there to share ... How kind of you they look great
Jackie 3

JoZart Designs said...

What a lovely Valentines Treat! I'm sure everyone will love them
Jo x

scrappymo! said...

These are so very cute...They are going to love them!

April said...

You're just too nice offering such a cute freebie. :-) April #119

 
Blogging tips