Monday, February 4, 2013

Freebie Mondays....some cute "Bee Mine" Valentines....enjoy!

Hi Everyone....it is the time to start thinking about some fun Valentine's Day things....and in light of that I thought I would share these with you all for a fun free printable....

You can download your PDF here 

I would also love for you to leave me some comments that fun Valentine ideas you would like me to illustrate....always open to new ideas and inspiration from you.....

Happy Freebie Monday and Happy Creating Everyone....



4 comments:

Kays Kids said...

You are a clever cookie. I love the valentine tags. Thanks

Michaele Razi said...

SO CUTE! And such a nice gift!

Anne Manda said...

Supercute! <3 Thank you for sharing!

Terri Kahrs said...

Hearing from you made my heart dance! So nice to reconnect, Diana! Your art always makes me smile. Thanks so much for stopping by. Hugs! ♥ Terri

 
Blogging tips