Friday, February 8, 2013

Paint Party Friday...ink and watercolour custom painting...





Hi Everyone....

I worked on this special painting for a special lady that just turned Fab 40 and it was so much fun....I really love working on custom paintings....I have been working away on all kinds of new things...from Clay and Cloth dolls to miniature folk art dolls....and will share some of my projects as I finish them......I am also working on some more new custom paintings and will share these in the coming weeks also....

I am so thrilled to have you all here to share in my day....and I hope you will also pop by this post where I am hosting a Digital Scrapbooking Software Giveaway....valued at $40.00.... all you have to do is comment....and you are automatically entered....

other than that I will be working away on my 10 Minute Warm Ups....and fun projects .... a super huge snowstorm is in the forecast.....and I will be sure to share pictures if we get it here!!!

Wishing you all a most creative and wonderful weekend!

Happy PPF and Happy Creating Everyone.....


24 comments:

Faye said...

An absolutely wonderful portrait! I know your friend is very pleased with the results.

Unknown said...

Thank you for the kind words Faye!!!!!!

Marji said...

How fun to have a custom fab 40 birthday portrait!! Hope you own a snow shovel :)

Lynn Cohen said...

Really awesome painting!! She'll be overjoyed! HPPF!

Anne Manda said...

Lovely family portrait! Love your light use of color, gentle and cheerful! ♥

Ayala Art said...

She looks like 29 to me ;oD heheh
Beautiful work ♥

kristin maynes said...

Beautiful Painting!! I love it! I hope the storm isn't to bad in your area...stay safe and warm. Happy PPF!

Melanie said...

Wow, this painting is so loveley.
Liefs, Melanie

Tracey FK said...

that is a great way to commemorate a special birthday... sure she was thrilled with the result...xx

Unknown said...

Dear Diana. What a beautiful intention, gift and illustration. Thank you for sharing, huge optimism and inspiration.

denthe said...

They all look so happy. Wonderful work!

Anonymous said...

Very nice portrait Diana!

Ivy said...

What a wonderful portrait for turning 40, I just love this! HPPF!

Robin Panzer Art said...

Lovely portrait, Happy PPF!

Stephanie Mealor Corder said...

I LOVE your portrait- you have captured such JOY in her expression! And wow, you have been busy- glad I'm not the only one ;)
Happy PPF!
Stephanie

Unknown said...

Wonderful portrait - such joy. Happy PPF!

PaintingWrite said...

either your friend looks way younger than her age or you are being super kind in your portrait! either way i'm sure she will be dlighted with such a thoughtful way to capture her birthday!

Netty said...

Smashing portrait painting, loving the watercolour and ink mix. Happy PPF, Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

Linda Kunsman said...

gorgeous watercolor painting!!! I'm sure the birthday recipient really loved this. Happy PPF!

aimee said...

fab portrait! so well done, diana!

bellefrogworks said...

Love your art work and this portrait is no exception! HPPF

Theresa Plas said...

Happy bday and great commission work Diana! Wonderfully expressed with Joy and Sweetness!

Dianne said...

A lovely painting...what a treasure it will be for the recipient!

EVA said...

Sweet and fabulous gift for your friend! She will love it.

 
Blogging tips