Thursday, February 28, 2013

10 Minute Warm up....look what I made with my sketches from yesterday.....





Hi Everyone....

I am starting something fun!!! a challenge within a challenge....I am going to work on my 10 Minute Warm Ups each and every day.....but then I will take my warm up sketches and turn them into something fun....so yesterday I created a whole bunch of fun sketches for my 10 Minute Warm Up....and today I turned them into these super cute Easter Place cards.... adorable!!!! You can find these in my shop here....



I hope you will all join me in 10 Minute Warm Ups.....10 Minute Warm Up is about taking 10 minutes of your day to breathe, relax, open up your mind to possibilities and then create something....you can be inspired to sketch your coffee cup....something on your desk....your table....anything....try it....it is a great way to start the day....then pop back here and share it so we can all see and be inspired by each other!!! I have a linkie thing here so you can add your work any day of the week ....Monday to Friday!!! so join me!!! won't you!


Wishing you a super amazing day....

Happy Thursday and Happy Creating Everyone....

2 comments:

Deborah said...

Oh Diana, Adorable INDEED!!! Once again, confetti explosion in your brain! I must must must get back to the blogs. Missing too many wonderful things. **blows kisses** Deb

Unknown said...

you are so adorable Deborah!!! confetti explosion!!! hehehehehe

 
Blogging tips