Monday, February 11, 2013

10 Minute Warm Up Monday....come join me!





Hi Everyone...and Happy Monday.....this week is the week of Love.....so I think all of my 10 minute warm ups with have some sort of heart inspired art .....I made you all a little virtual bouquet....to brighten your day.....

I also hope that you will all join me and start working on some fun 10 Minute Warm Ups of your own too.....What is 10 Minute Warm Up? you ask....

10 Minute Warm Up is about taking 10 minutes of your day to breathe, relax, open up your mind to possibilities and then create something....you can be inspired to sketch your coffee cup....something on your desk....your table....anything....try it....it is a great way to start the day....then pop back here and share it so we can all see and be inspired by each other!!! I have a linkie thing here so you can add your work any day of the week ....Monday to Friday!!! so join me!!! won't you!

Happy Monday and Happy Creating Everyone....

2 comments:

martinealison said...

Bonjour ma très chère Diana,
Comme je suis contente de te retrouver toi et ton blog... merci aujourd'hui de nous offrir un aussi beau bouquet de fleurs...
La lumière, les couleurs et la chaleur de l'Afrique me manque beaucoup.
En ce moment il faut que je retrouve mes marques... j'ai repris mes pinceaux et je me régale!
Je te fais de gros bisous ma chère Diana.

Kokopelli said...

Love the heart bonbons you added to your banner! And thank you for the flowers. :)

 
Blogging tips