Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Some 10 Minute Warm Ups on my Workspace....WOYWW 195



Hi Everyone...and Happy Wednesday....

I am working away on my daily illustrations and am now totally addicted to my 10 Minute Warm Ups...As you can see I am in the mood for an Early Spring....and with Spring comes bunnies and chicks and flowers....and eggs....

You can fins my sketchbook on my workspace each and every day and I am sharing today's work with everyone for WOYWW 195...... and I am also hoping that some of you will join me in my 10 Minute Warm ups....

10 Minute Warm Up is about taking 10 minutes of your day to breathe, relax, open up your mind to possibilities and then create something....you can be inspired to sketch your coffee cup....something on your desk....your table....anything....try it....it is a great way to start the day....then pop back here and share it so we can all see and be inspired by each other!!! I have a linkie thing here so you can add your work any day of the week ....Monday to Friday!!! so join me!!! won't you!


Thank you for popping in and I wish you all a wonderful Day....

Happy Wednesday and Happy Creating Everyone....


7 comments:

martinealison said...

Ma chère Diana,
J'ai du retard pour consulter ton blog... En ce moment, je suis un peu bousculée depuis mon retour du Sénégal.
J'aime beaucoup tes lapins qui chacun d'eux a des yeux craquants !
Gros bisous à toi.

Anonymous said...

Happy WOYWW. Great sketches, as ever. Ali x #24

trisha too said...

Your warm-ups are always an inspiration, Diana!

Happy woyww! This week I have
bridal banners and snow
:)trisha

Michaele Razi said...

Awesome! Love the 10 minute warm up plan!

Kokopelli said...

Seems like animals have conquered our 10 Minute Warm Ups. :)

April said...

What a great way to warm up the creative juices.
April #151

Scrapcat 1 said...

What a great way to start the day, love the bunnies and the Easter eggs they would make great cards. Tracy #72

 
Blogging tips