Monday, October 3, 2011

Took an extra long weekend off to enjoy all that Fall has to offer...

September 30th - October 3 2011 154


September 30th - October 3 2011 078


September 30th - October 3 2011 148


September 30th - October 3 2011 060


September 30th - October 3 2011 118


September 30th - October 3 2011 069


Hi Everyone....I love this time of year.......
It all started Friday when Cole and I played hookie and headed to our town Fall Fair....we had a blast enjoying all of the sights, scenes, rides, games and treats....then Friday night we headed up North to our cottage to enjoy the sights of Autumn leaves and fires and wonderful times....I will share more of these photos this week...

I also worked on some new paper art dolls that I will be sharing with you soon!!!

This extra long weekend was just what I needed for some rest, relaxation, hiking and fresh air...all the things that inspire me in Autumn....

Have you been to your Fall Fair?

Happy Creating Everyone....and I will be hopping around blog land to see what you all have been up to!!!

11 comments:

Robin Panzer Art said...

How much fun and what a cutie pie! Our Fall Fair isn't here yet but my Son and I are off for a vacation back home to Michigan and over to Sandusky Ohio to go to the best Amusement Park Ever! Happy Fall!

Šolanje na domu-Waldorf said...

I remember amuzement parks. :) It was my favorite time out of the year. Looks like you had a great weekend.

Unknown said...

Oh Robin!!!! that sounds like it will be a blast!!!

Natasha!!! I love this time of year too....so much to see and do!!!

Kristin said...

Cole is just the cutest ever! The weekend and fair looks great - glad you had a good time and THANK YOU for your sweet comment - I love the book and will definitely check out the food one ;) Thank you for everything! xoxo

Unknown said...

Thank you Kristin!!! he is a riot!!!

Christine said...

oh such lovely fun times with your cute son!

Reflections said...

What a perfectly inspiring weekend. Beautiful fun!

Anonymous said...

What fun! Your son is darling!

martinealison said...

Une bien belle publication...
Des photos magnifiques pour illustrer la joie partagée avec ton adorable fiston... Il a du être drôlement heureux!
Et pour finir un moment agréable à la campagne...
Je suis certaine que tu regorges d'énergie à présent et j'ai hâte d'admirer tes prochaines nouvelles belles poupées!
Je te fais de gros bisous à toi et ton adorable petit garçon.
J'adore les chevaux de bois, dis-lui!

Unknown said...

Thank you for all the sweet comments!!!!

deb said...

Haven't been to a fall fair since our time spent in Germany what? 20 years ago ....here (TX) the fair comes in Feb/Mar to coinside with the rodeo. But fall still feels like fair weather to me. Love your artwork! And a getaway cottage up north with the fall leaves sounds like heaven!

 
Blogging tips