Thursday, October 6, 2011

Meet the Vintage inspired Halloween Trio of Paper Dolls....

Halloween 2011 Dolls all

Halloween 2011 Dolls witch2

Halloween 2011 Dolls pumpkin3

Halloween 2011 Dolls cat3

Halloween 2011 Dolls all3

As many of you know I am working away on my book all about paper dolls and in doing so most of my posts lately have been all about these dolls...I hope you're not getting sick of these creations....Today I am working on a Holiday Section.....so this weekend we are having our Thanksgiving here so I plan on coming up with something around that Holiday....but in the mean time I created this trio of silly Vintage inspired Halloween Ladies...all in costumes....Broomhilda the Witch, Kitty the Halloween Cat and Jackie the Jack-o-lantern.....

I have to say that I am addicted to creating these dolls ....I love working on them!! and I can't wait till my book comes out in 2012!!!!

Happy Creating Everyone!!!!

Hugs
Diana

9 comments:

Heather said...

these are so fun! I like their outfits!

Unknown said...

Thanks Heather....I had a blast creating these....

Crystal Cook said...

I love these paper dolls. So original and FUN!! And part of my favorite holiday. :))Your blog is simply a delight. I'm glad I stopped by.

Terri Kahrs said...

You KNEW I'd be running over to see all of this luscious, seasonal color, Diana!!! I just LOVE this time of the year.

Am slowly getting back into a routine after my vacation. Love the pictures of your day at the fair - so much color and fun! Hugs, Terri xoxo

trisha too said...

Diana, these are so much fun--a delightful trio of dollies!

Okay, the heads ARE a little creepy, but I'm not only easily amused, I am way easily creeped!!!!

:)

Christine said...

Nice names, they're fun!

Jester said...

Oh, what a fabulous trio - I love them!

Lisa M Griffin said...

Busy busy gal. My favorite is the cat, character in the trio. TFS, Lisa

Polly Jones said...

Love your pumpkin head and friends! Thanks for dropping by my blog, an honor.

 
Blogging tips