Monday, October 24, 2011

Added Colour to my Bird Paper Doll Design......tomorrow I will have the dolls ready!!!


Hi Everyone....today the weather started out rainy and cold.....and this afternoon the sun came out and smiled and warmed everything up.....it is a perfect day to plant some tulips and enjoy the last of gardening season.....

Yesterday I showed you my next Paper doll sketch....well today I coloured the bird design and will be making my paper dolls later tonight....

So I wanted to show you these birds in colour and be sure to pop back tomorrow and see them as my latest paper dolls.....



Thank you for popping by....your visits always inspire me to do more....

Happy Monday and Happy Creating!!!

Hugs
Diana

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooo, I like this,,

Netty said...

Pleased to hear you are feeling better Diana. So loving your terrific birds. Annette x

Christine said...

I love the beautiful blue you've chosen!

Heather said...

oooh, your birds came out so BEAUTIFULLY!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for your comment today! Your MADE my day!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!

Teri said...

Color makes such, wonderful difference.

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Diana,

I love your sweet paper birds.
Don't you find when it is cold and rainy the weather is lovely for doing painting and crafting.
Your tulips will be lovely.

Happy week
Hugs
Carolyn

Alexandra MacVean said...

Your paper doll birdies turned out wonderful, Diana. LOVE the shades of blue that you chose. :)

Rain here tomorrow then snow on Wednesday! :O

Hugs

martinealison said...

Des oiseaux qui je suis certaine feraient de magnifiques oeufs (pour Pâques, peut-être!)
Des couleurs magnifiques...
J'espère que tu as eu beaucoup de plaisir à jardiner... prends soin de toi, cependant...
Gros bisous ma chère.

yoborobo said...

Ooooh, they turned out beautifully! They would make a wonderful paper garland as well. Very cheery! :) xo

ArtistUnplugged said...

Glad you are improved. I knew these would not go afoul with the beautiful color added!!!!

 
Blogging tips