Thursday, October 27, 2011

Halloween Downloads.....enjoy! sorry I had to move the original locations....





Hi Everyone....my free templates have made a move so I am adding this new post to let you know where you can get these fun freebies from my website....

I have added these to the middle section of my website...so just scroll down....pick the piece you want to use....and click on it....download, print, cut and enjoy!!!

In cleaning up my main website...I decided to have everything on the main page!!! easy access....

Enjoy!!!!

1 comment:

Marie S said...

Hi Diana, Cole is getting so big!
Time flies doesn't it?
Your decorations are fantastic, thank you for sharing them.
I love the box templates, I am going to use one for Madi's treat. Thank you so much for being such a generous person.

 
Blogging tips