Saturday, October 15, 2011

Sweet Saturdays - Week 28 - Come join in the fun.....

Sweet Saturdays


Hi Everyone!!! and welcome to week # 028 of Sweet Saturdays.....Sweet Saturdays is all about blogging about something sweet in your lives...it could be art, illustrations, food, a recipe or a sweet photo....or a sweet find in your favorite shop...so create your blog post and pop back and share your link with all of us....

So welcome and we look forward to seeing your posts.....
Happy Sweet Saturday!!!!



and as promised....I am adding my cut out and assembled paper dolls from the design I featured yesterday....these Bunnies make me laugh!!!!

Happy Creating!!!!


They will soon be heading to my Etsy Shop!!!

11 comments:

Lilac & Lavender said...

Oops! I don't know how I linked twice ~ sorry! Your paper dolls are always so pretty ~ my 6 yr old daughter approves, she's here with me :)

My post this week is called 'Sweet Love.' My sister-in-law Rebecca just announced she's pregnant (it's been a struggle for her to conceive) and I had her in mind in this post. The quote I used is one of her favorites :) They don't know yet if it's a boy or girl, but everything turned out girly in this post, so... maybe I'm subconsciously hoping for a girl :) It really doesn't matter though ~ babies, whether boy or girl, are blessings :)

Heather said...

yay so fun! You are oh so CLEVER
have a great weekend!
heather

Christine said...

pretty bunny ladies, happy Sweet Saturdays, gosh the weeks go by so fast!

marianne said...

The dolls look great dear!
You are always busy as a (creative) bee .

have a nice weekend♥

Unknown said...

Agree with Christine. I like the trio, it's almost like the they're getting ready to dance!

Anonymous said...

I agree with everyone,, lets dance!!

Michelle said...

So cute! I've got a sweet, cuddling greyhound over on my blog, today :) Also, I'm taking guesses for my baby's birth day one post down!

manomij said...

I have been eating too many sweets so I am trying to stop the cravings by drawing them instead!
ManonX

Beyond Wandering said...

These ladies are adorable, and you're very creative..

debbi@yankeeburrowcreations said...

love those dolls. and thanks for the link up opportunity.
Debbi
-ourhometoyours

Bella Sinclair said...

Oh goodness, these ladies are fantastic! And you can make them do the high kick! Awesomeness!

 
Blogging tips