Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Cupcakes and French Macarons !!!

my "Sweet cuppies" Original Art Dolls by Diana Evans


I thought I would share my line of cupcake dolls for Creative Tuesdays  and also some fun stickers I designed.....


Handmade Hand Embellished Cupcake Stickers

Handmade Hand Embellished Cupcake Stickers


and this past weekend I made these French Macarons so I had to share them to......
Thanksgiving 2011 017

Thanksgiving 2011 006

Thanksgiving 2011 004

Thanksgiving 2011 010

This past weekend was so much fun ....we had two days of feasts at my Parents place....so I decided on day one I would bring a peach pie and a small plate of French Macarons...and on day two I brought three more batches of French Macarons...and they lasted about 20 minutes and then they were all gone.....I made some Raspberry ones, Lemon curd Macarons, Dulce de Leche Macarons, Pistachio Macarons and Chocolate Macarons and they were a huge hit...so I will be coming up with all sorts of new flavors for every Holiday.....

I am still re-working the recipe...once it is mastered I will document it here on my blog!!!

Happy Tuesday!!!

15 comments:

Wanda said...

What a delightful and creative way to share your "cupcakes" Love the doll, she looks delicious.

And your baking...OH my...I'm drooling!

Jehanne's doodles said...

Oh yum!!! I am looking forward to the recipe!What a cute doll.Is she very large?

Unknown said...

Thank you Wanda and Jehanne!!!

martinealison said...

Coucou ma chère Diana,
Je suis arrivée depuis 2 h... Je viens de passer quelques jours à Montmartre à Paris... et je lis ta dernière publication toute parisienne!
Tu me réjouis les yeux en admirant tes macarons... et mes papilles sont en émoi!!!
Ta poupée... une superbe nénette!
et gourmande de surcroît, j'en suis certaine!
Je t'envoie plein de gros bisous.

linda (dots n doodles) said...

Love your stickers and doll. Such gorgeous colours.

Christine said...

That's the cutest cupcake doll and stickers! Diana I swear you must be a professional baker, the macaroons look so perfect!

Janet Dibbydabby.com.au said...

These are all so lovely Diana, your doll is great and I love the colours in the macaroons. I also love that you put a cupcake in your tab header - how did you do that? Its cool!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh how beautiful,, all of it.Firstly the doll is beautiful, the stickers,, just adorable and the maccaroons,, oh my.I have heard they are very triccky, not to you it looks, beautiful!

Heather said...

Diana,
That doll is amazing!!!!! I love the legs you put on her! Great stickers, there too...
Yummmy macaroons, too! You are so creative!!!! LOVE it!

Dina Thanki said...

I love your stickers & doll, they are so cool. The macarons look yummy too!

Betsy Brock said...

Cute cupcake doll! It was like the theme was created just for you! :) Another blog friend posted about french macarons, too! I've never had one and they look so yummy!

Michael said...

Diana, good to see you here. thank you. Love the different take on the cupcake with a doll and the stickers! :)

Gloria Baker said...

Your macarons are amazing and love the doll Diana, this is my first time in Creative Tuesday, nic eto meet you! gloria

debbi@yankeeburrowcreations said...

I love that doll, way too cute.
Debbi
-ourhometoyours

Sandra said...

Love your Cupcake doll. Gorgeous colours and patterns.

 
Blogging tips